Being a San Diego-based company, it should come as no surprise that we love our city. With infinite things to do and endless sunshine, San Diego is arguably the best city in the country. When it comes to speakers, we also think we are the best, which is why we compiled a list of the five things we have in common with San Diego.
- We love water: You can spot San Diegans out in the ocean catching some waves, paddleboarding in the bay, kayaking in La Jolla cove, or just relaxing by the pool. Since we love the water so much, we wanted to make sure our speakers loved it just as much as we do. That’s why all of our speakers are waterproof, not water-resistant, WATERPROOF. While the other guys may be able to protect your speakers from a couple drops of water, we protect your speakers from 3 feet of submersion.
- There’s no other place we’d rather be than outside: Our near-perfect weather makes San Diego an awesome place for outdoor activities, which are abundant. That’s why we made durable, rugged speakers that you can take with you anywhere. The rugged design allows everyone to participate in all their favorite outdoor activities with music in tow.
- Just like San Diego, we have lots of great characteristics: San Diego is known for its weather, beautiful coastline, and plentiful activities. Our speakers are also known for a variety of things from our Bluetooth options to our speaker case options. And all these guys float.
- We like to party: When we’re not busy playing in the water or outside, San Diegans like to party. Whether it’s a fun-filled BBQ or a night out, we always make time for fun. And what’s a party without music? Because we love a good party, we made sure that our speakers could join in on the fun. That’s why they’re portable and waterproof.
- We love the environment: With the ocean at our fingertips and lots of outdoor activities, San Diegans are always trying to take measures to take care of our environment and keep our city clean. At ECOXGEAR, we also love the environment which is why we support environmentally-friendly organizations and do our best to reduce our carbon footprint.