We are right in the midst of spring break season. For those of us who are still in school, or still celebrate spring break, making the best of it is important. In order to ensure that you have an awesome spring break, we thought we’d share a few tips:
- WEAR SUNSCREEN: Spring break usually involves a hot, sunny destination. Whether you’re in Mexico, Vegas, Palm Springs, or Scottsdale, you’re probably going to be in the sun a lot. While we all want to work on our tans, not applying or forgetting to reapply sunscreen can really put a damper on the rest of your spring break.
- Drink lots and lots of water: Since you’ll be having fun in the sun, you can get dehydrated a lot quicker. Make sure to stay hydrated and drink enough water to keep the fun coming!
- Make a bucket list: Get the most out of your spring break trip by making a bucket list for you and your friends. Check out the location you’re headed to and the fun and different attractions and activities they offer and then check them off your bucket list.
- Bring a copy of your passport: If you’re leaving the country for spring break, nothing is going to ruin your spring break more than losing your passport. If you make a copy, you won’t have to worry about losing it!
- Jam out with ECOXGEAR: Music makes any party more fun, so don’t forget to bring your waterproof, Bluetooth ECOXGEAR speaker with you. Party with your ECOXGEAR speaker so you don’t have to work about getting your speaker wet and ruining it!
Make the most of your spring break and make sure you have a fun and safe time partying with your ECOXGEAR speaker.