- Buy Now
- Tech Specs
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
- Meets IPX7 international waterproof and standards. Take a wipe out in the powder with the Pucks, no worries 100% waterproof & snow proof.
- 1/8” (3.5mm) auxiliary audio input jack to play from any wired audio source.
- ECOTALK: Microphone built in for Siri & Google support and speakerphone capability.
- 40mm drivers for pure sound.
- Optimized for helmet audio liners.
- Large multi-function button for full music and call controls.
The EcoPuck wired helmet audio solution allows you to listen to music from your phone, or use the Zello walkie-talkie app to talk with your friends, without ever taking your phone out of your pocket!
Size & Weight
Input & Outputs
Are EcoPucks waterproof & can EcoPucks be used in a water or snow environment?
YES. The EcoPucks meet the IPX7 waterproof standard. EcoPucks can be used in the hot tub and the slopes without issues. Batten down the hatches and play your tunes worry free! Plus, EcoPucks float! (Be careful, the aux cable must be completely dry before you connect to your device.)
What is IPX7?
The IPX7 Waterproof Standard means that the product is protected against water immersion. ECOXGEAR tests all their products by submerging them in AT LEAST 3 feet of water. This means that our products, including the EcoBoulder+ can withstand use in the water. Be careful of other products that claim to be waterproof but are only IPX5 or less. They will leak and sink to the bottom of the pool under the fun conditions above.
The Zello app reception is poor, how can I improve it?
Your Zello app connectivity is dependent on your phone signal. Refer to the instructions within the Zello app for updated revisions to its operation.