- Buy Now
- Tech Specs
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
- Bluetooth 5.0 streams audio wirelessly from up to 33 feet away via your Smartphone, tablet or any Bluetooth® enabled device.
- Meets IPX7 international waterproof and standards. Take a tumble in the powder? No worries! Pucks are 100% waterproof & snow proof.
- 15+ hours of playtime at typical listening levels.
- EcoTalk: Microphone built in for Siri & Google support and speakerphone capability.
- 40mm drivers for pure sound.
- 5V, 1.0A USB-C port for fast portable device charging.
- Optimized for helmet audio liners.
- Large multi-function buttons for full music, call controls and Zello walkie talkie functions.
- Includes USB-C to USB cable for charging (EcoPucks can stay in your helmet while charging) and USB-C to headphone jack cable for optional wired use.
- AUDIO SHARE: 2 sets of EcoPucks can share your smartphone’s audio at a max distance of 20 feet between the two sets of EcoPucks. (Note: AUDIO SHARE only supports Bluetooth Audio. You cannot stream Aux In audio between the two EcoPucks).
The Bluetooth EcoPuck helmet audio solution allows you to listen to music from your phone, or use the Zello walkie-talkie app to talk with your friends, without ever taking your phone out of your pocket!
Size & Weight
Are Pucks2 waterproof & can Pucks2 be used in a water or snow environment?
YES. The Pucks2 meet the IPX7 waterproof standard. Pucks2 can be used in the hot tub and the slopes without issues. Batten down the hatches and play your tunes worry free! Plus, Pucks2 float! (Be careful, the charging port must be completely dry before you begin charging.)
What is IPX7?
The IPX7 Waterproof Standard means that the product is protected against water immersion. ECOXGEAR tests all their products by submerging them in AT LEAST 3 feet of water. This means that our products, including the EcoBoulder+ can withstand use in the water. Be careful of other products that claim to be waterproof but are only IPX5 or less. They will leak and sink to the bottom of the pool under the fun conditions above.
Do Pucks2 work with any Bluetooth enabled Device?
Pucks2 Bluetooth Helmet Audio connect to any device that uses Bluetooth connectivity for audio. Laptops, Desktops, Tablets, and Smartphones are all compatible! All Apple, Android, Blackberry, and Windows devices are sure to be compatible.
How far can Pucks2 be away from my Bluetooth device?
The connectivity for Pucks2 is designed and tested to far exceed 30 feet from your Bluetooth device. Walls, leaded glass windows, and metal studs inside the drywall will affect the range operation.
The sound is distorted, how can it be improved?
Try lowering the volume control of your connected device. Also, try to reduce the overall volume of your Pucks2
Pucks2 will not pair With Bluetooth Device?
Make sure that your device is compatible with Bluetooth. Turn off your Pucks2 and Bluetooth device, then power on and reconnect.
The Zello app reception is poor, how can I improve it?
Your Zello app connectivity is dependent on your phone signal. Refer to the instructions within the Zello app for updated revisions to its operation.
Volume level is low when playing, how do I make it louder?
First, increase the volume on your device to maximum. Next increase the volume on the Pucks2 by double-clicking the button on the Left earpiece.
Having trouble with your Zello app?
Please go click here for support.