Terms & Conditions
Grace Digital, Inc. is committed to providing you with the highest quality products and customer service possible. Should you have any questions regarding Grace Digital policies, including information on warranties, returns, or shipping, please read the information below. If you still have questions, please give us a call at 866.446.0961. This website, including any sub-site accessible through the homepage (the “Site”), is published and maintained by subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or related entities of Grace Digital Inc. of America (“Grace Digital”). Please note that when you enter any sub-site accessible through this homepage or the shopping page, such sub-site may have its own terms and conditions of use which are specific to such sub site and not covered by Grace Digital policies. When you access, browse, or use this Site you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set forth below and any additional terms and conditions of use set forth in any sub-site.
Your Right to Use the Site and Its ContentsThis Site is only for your personal use. You may not distribute, exchange, modify, sell, or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio, and video, for any business, commercial, or public purpose. As long as you comply with the terms of these Terms and Conditions of Use, Grace grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, display, and use this Site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Site in any way.
OwnershipAll materials on this Site, including but not limited to audio, images, software, text, and video clips (the “Content”), are protected by copyright under U.S. copyright law, international conventions, and other copyright laws. You cannot use the Content, except as specified herein. You agree to follow all instructions on this Site limiting the way you may use the Content. There are a number of proprietary logos, service marks, and trademarks found on this Site. By making them available on this Site, Grace is not granting you any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes. Grace Digital policies allow that you download one (1) copy only of the Content to be used only by you for your personal use at home, unless the sub-site you are accessing states that you may not. If you download any Content from this Site, you may not remove any copyright or trademark notices or other notices that go with it.
Payment TermsGrace Digital Inc. Online Store accepts Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover. COD orders are not accepted. Orders placed from outside the US will only be accepted when paid for in US funds. Grace Digital Audio reserves the right to refuse any order.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee on New ItemsAll new items are shipped with a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee – no questions asked. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please call Customer Service at 866.446.0961 for a return authorization number. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the returning party.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee on “Like New” ItemsAll “Like New” items are also shipped with a hassle-free, 30-Day Money Back Guarantee; however, “Like New” items are subject to a 10% restocking fee. If you are unhappy for any reason with your purchased of Grace Digital refurbished products, call Customer Service at 866.446.0961. We will provide you with a return authorization number. Return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility.
Original Manufacturers Warranty
- Your New ECOXGEAR product is supported by a limited manufacturer’s warranty for product defects in material or workmanship that may be evident under normal use for 1 year from the date of purchase from an authorized franchise or dealer.
- The warranty stated herein is the only warranty applicable to this product . All other warranties expressed or implied are hereby disclaimed and are limited by the written limited warranties contained here in. Except as provided herein, the manufacturer shall have no liability or responsibility to a customer or any other person or entity with respect to any liability,loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by use or performance of the product or arising out of any breach of this warranty,including but not limited to , any , any damages resulting in inconvenience,loss of time,data,property, or profit or any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, even if the manufacturer has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- In the event of a product defect during the warranty period,return of the product and your sales receipt as proof of purchase date your unit is required and shall, at the discretions of the manufacturer ,result in : (a)correction of the defect by repair without charge for parts and labour;(b) replacement with the same or similar design; or (c)refund for the purchase price if purchased directly and returned within 30days of purchase.; All replaced parts and products, on which a refund may be made,become the property of the manufacturer. New or reconditioned parts/products should be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period.
- Damage or failure caused by or attributed to Acts of God, abuse, accident, misuse, improper installation or improper maintenance, alteration, lightning or excessive voltage or current;
- Any repairs other than those provided by the Grace Digital Service facility;
- consumables such as fuses or batteries;
- cosmetic damage
- transportation,shipping or insurance costs;
- costs of product removal ,installation,set-up,service adjustment or re-installation.
- Customer are responsible for any shipping costs related to product return,repair and/or refund.
- Warranty terms may be revised without notification at the discretion of the manufacturer