- Buy Now
- Tech Specs
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
The EcoTundra Bluetooth Speaker is 100% waterproof, submersible, and even floats. Let it sit outside in the rain or snow or drop it in a river - it keeps on playing. The EcoTundra wirelessly connects via Bluetooth to your smartphone, tablet, or laptop with up to 100ft of range. A simple touch of the EcoTalk button activates the built-in microphone connecting you with Siri or ok Google voice assistants. 120 watts of peak output power, containing an 8” main Driver, 3” tweeter plus an oval passive subwoofer for a balanced, full sound with crisp highs, clear vocals, warm midrange, and deep bass. Includes AUX in & USB charge port, AM/FM radio with 5 presets. Up to 50 hours of Playtime/100 Hours Standby. Wirelessly connect up to 100 ECOXGEAR Speakers with EcoTundra's with EcoCast.
- 100% waterproof and dustproof. Meets IP67 international waterproof and dustproof standards.
- Drop the EcoTundra in your pool, lake or ocean, no worries – it floats.
- 120-watts dynamic power amplifier for massive sound.
- Tune the audio output to match your listening preference with 5 preset equalizer sound profiles.
- 3-way speaker system w/ 8” full range main driver + 3” Tweeter + Oval passive subwoofer
- Includes 1/8” (3.5mm) auxiliary audio input jack to play from any wired audio source.
- Digital AM/FM radio and save up to 5 of your favorite stations to 1 press presets.
- ECOTALK: Microphone built in for Siri & Google support and speakerphone capability.
- 5V, 2.1A USB port for fast portable device charging.
- Back-lit buttons and large LED display for night viewing.
- Oversized rugged wheels and telescoping handle for easy transport.
- Play on standard AC wall power for continuous play. When using the integrated rechargeable battery you can enjoy up to 50+ hours of playtime at typical listening levels (10+ hours at max volume levels and up to 100 hours on standby or very low volume levels).
- Bluetooth 5.0 streams audio wirelessly from up to 100 feet away via your Smartphone, tablet or any Bluetooth enabled device.
- EcoCast Pair up to 100 EcoTundra ’s together at a distance up to 30 feet between the two speakers and be completely immersed in sound. EcoCast speakers cannot connect to EcoConnect enabled speakers.
Size & Weight
Input & Outputs
Is the EcoTundra waterproof & can the EcoTundra be used in water?
YES. The EcoTundra meets the IPX7 waterproof standard. The EcoTundra can be used in the pool, the hot tub and the ocean without issues. Batten down the hatches and play your tunes worry free! Plus, the EcoTundra floats! (Be careful, the charging caps and waterproof compartment must be closed properly to keep the EcoTundra watertight.)
What is IPX7?
The IPX7 Waterproof Standard means that the product is protected against water immersion. ECOXGEAR tests all their products by submerging them in AT LEAST 3 feet of water. This means that our products, including the EcoTundra can withstand use in the water. Be careful of other products that claim to be waterproof but are only IPX5 or less. They will leak and sink to the bottom of the pool under the fun conditions above.
Does the EcoTundra work with any Bluetooth enabled Device?
The EcoTundra waterproof speaker connects to any device that uses Bluetooth connectivity for audio. Laptops, Desktops, Tablets and Smartphones are all compatible! All Apple, Android, Blackberry and Windows devices are sure to be compatible.
How far can the EcoTundra be away from my Bluetooth device?
The connectivity for the EcoTundra is designed and tested to far exceed 30 feet (up to 100ft) from your Bluetooth device. Walls, leaded glass windows and metal studs inside the drywall will affect the range operation.
The sound is distorted, how can it be improved?
Try lowering the volume control of your connected device or musical instrument. Also, try to reduce the overall volume of the EcoTundra.
The EcoTundra will not pair With Bluetooth Device?
Make sure that your device is compatible with Bluetooth. Turn off your EcoTundra and Bluetooth device, then power on and reconnect. Make sure that Bluetooth mode is selected on your EcoTundra
I plugged in a microphone into the MIC port on the EcoTundra and it is not working?
The MIC port on the EcoTundra is for use with dynamic microphones only (please check to ensure the microphone you are using is dynamic and not condenser type).
The AM/FM reception is poor, how can I improve it?
To adjust AM/FM reception, move entire product. To improve FM reception, do not use USB charging ports and unplug from AC power.
Water is draining from bottom of unit, should I be concerned?
Holes in the base of the EcoTundra speaker are designed to allow excess water run-off to drain away from the speaker. Water draining from this area is normal and safe.
Volume level is low when playing, how do I make it louder?
First, increase the volume on your device to maximum. Next increase the volume on the EcoTundra by pressing the Volume + button. If increasing the volume on the EcoTundra and / or increasing the volume on your Bluetooth device does not work, the EcoTundra may be in Power Save Mode.